privacy policy

Privacy

I respect your privacy, and I am committed to safeguarding it while you are online at my blog. This post discloses how information is gathered and disseminated for this blog.

Logs and Statistics

Like most websites, I use logs, specifically Statcounter and Google Analytics. They store information such as internet protocol address, type of browser, internet service provider, referring, exit, and visited pages, operating system, date, time, user movement in the site, as well as broad demographic information for aggregate use. This data is not linked to personally identifiable information.

Cookies

A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s computer, which is tied to information about the user. This blog does not use cookies. However, some advertisers use cookies on this site, and I cannot access or control those cookies once they are set by the advertisers.

Links

This blog contains links to other websites. Please note that I am not responsible for the privacy practices of those other websites. I recommend that my users be aware of this, so that when they leave this blog, they should consider reading the privacy statements of each and every website they visit, which collects personally identifiable information. This particular privacy statement applies only to the information collected by this blog.

Advertisers

I avail of the services of outside advertising companies to display advertisements on this blog. These advertisements may contain cookies, which are collected by the advertising companies, and over which I do not have control. I work with the following ad company: Google Adsense. Please refer to the advertiser's website for the privacy policy of Google Adsense.

Contact Information

For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Scatterhaiku at scatterhaiku[at]gmail[dot]com. This privacy policy was updated in December of 2008.

0 comments: